Thursday, August 26, 2010

It TRUELY takes a village...

I don't think I could ever find the right words to describe what the Kirby family means to me...Collectively they are an extension of my own family, a TRUE example of "it takes a village to raise a family". Almost 15 years ago my brother Nate met Tyler Kirby in the fourth grade. Through that friendship our mothers have grown close, with Coya (Kirby momma) becoming a second mom to not only my brother, but me as well. We have shared Christmas', birthdays, graduations, military deployments, weddings and baby births together...as a family. They have taught me what it means to go beyond just tolerance of another person,but what can happen when you embrace and accept another for who they are...Family goes way beyond blood and birth certificates...the Kirby are the embodiment of this. All that said, below are some pictures I had the pleasure of taking of this beautiful family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers